What you get:
x4 Premier quality Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball. Assorted colours.
x5 Red LED Marker Stakes - to create your green!
x1 Blue LED Marker Stake - to mark your flag!
x1 Freight Included within Regular Australia via Australia Post. Wow!!
- Night Golf Kit to play with your mates - ANYWHERE!
Push stakes into the ground to light up a path, mark your green or as a flag marker
Choose from red, blue, green or white
Three flashing functions
3 x LR44 batteries that can be replaced
Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball:
- The Premier Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball will glow when hit. It will last 6 - 8 minutes then turn off. When the LED golfball goes out activate it again by hitting it on a hard surface and your 6-8 minutes starts again
- Drop it firmly on a hard surface just prior to Tee Off to activate your LED Golf Ball.
- These LED Golf Balls are official weight and size and are the best quality LED Golf Ball available developed in conjunction with PGA members and players .
- Batteries in each ball are sealed and NOT replaceable.
The manufacturer specifies the Flexibility to be >60% and the Hardness to be : 80. Please read our warning below.
The mechanism inside the LED Golf Balls can be broken or damaged if hit at over 100 MPH
Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder glow balls.
Other Important Details
Our glow sticks are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Material safety Data sheets available upon request. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
The mechanism inside the Night Flyer Cl Golf Ball can be damaged or break if struck at over 100mph/160kph.
Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder ball.
Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
...A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.
Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.