NIGHT FLYER GOLF KIT CHALLENGE PACK FOR UP TO 24 PLAYERS!!
What you get:
24 x Premier quality battery operated Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball. Assorted colours.
25 x 6" Red Glow Sticks - to mark your flag!
50 x 4" Green Glow Sticks - to mark your hazards and exit from green!
12 x Green LED Marker Stake - to mark your tee!
50 x Assorted Literope - to light up each player and buggie!
1 x Freight Included within Australia via Regular Australia Post (Freight Inc* - surcharge of additional $15 for WA and NT which will be added after check out)
Push stakes into the ground to light up a path, mark your green or tees or as a flag marker
Choose from red, blue, green or white
Three flashing functions
3 x LR44 batteries that can be replaced
Assorted glow necklaces in packs of 50
Includes a mix of red, yellow, green, blue and pink
Comes with Connectors attached to one end already for convenience
Keep a track of players and buggies on course
Superior materials and manufacturing means no leaks
Activate glow sticks by bending until they 'crack' inside then shake
These will glow for about 6-8 hours
- Comes with black break away lanyard
- Superior materials and manufacturing means no leaks
- Activate glow sticks by bending until they 'crack' inside then shake
- These will glow for about 6-8 hours
- Water proof
- 10cm by 1.5cm diameter
- 6" red to mark the flag poles
- 4" green to mark 150m markers, hazards and exits from greens
Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball:
- This LED Golf Ball is battery operated. The battery life is at least 10 hours. Choose from red, blue, green, yellow, pink and white.
- The LED Golf Ball will glow when hit. It will last 6 - 8 minutes then turn off. When the LED golfball goes out activate it again by hitting it on a hard surface and your 6-8 minutes starts again.
- Drop it firmly on a hard surface just prior to Tee Off to activate your LED Golf Ball.
- These LED Golf Balls are official weight and size.
- Batteries in each ball are sealed and NOT replaceable.
The manufacturer specifies the Flexibility to be >60% and the Hardness to be : 80. Please read our warning below.
Warning: The mechanism inside the LED Golf Balls can be broken or damaged if hit at over 100 MPH
Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder glow balls.
Other Important Details
Our glow sticks are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Material safety Data sheets available upon request. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
The mechanism inside the Night Flyer Cl Golf Ball can be damaged or break if struck at over 100mph/160kph.
Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder ball.
Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
...A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.
Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.