BLUE OUT OF STOCK
- Multi purpose sticker lights with sticker and LED's on one side and button on the other side
- Stick under anything from bottles, glasses vases and more
- Three fashing functions with fast flash, slow flash and constant
- Choose from red, blue, green, pink, yellow, white or assorted LED's
- Battery life is over 24 hours
- 3 large LED's in each
- Maker sure the LED Bottle Stickers are firmly attached to your cup or bottle before using and dispose of out of reach of children.
- Lolly buffets
- Bat and Bar Mitzvahs for water bottles
- Color themed events
- Batteries are NOT changeable
- Buy individually
- Packs of 24
- Cartons of 288
Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!
Other Important Details
Freight is an additional cost which is added after check out. (Please check the Shipping, Returns and Payment pages for freight estimates or email us for a quote)
Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.
Make sure the LED Bottle stickers are firtmly affixed to the bottom of your glass or bottle before distributing.
Dispose of out of the reach of children
...A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.
Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.